Unfair Business Practice Lawyers in Schaumburg
Standing Up for Consumer Rights Throughout Illinois
Most businesses operating in the United States adhere to laws regulating the relationship between them and their consumers. However, companies sometimes engage in fraudulent or even abusive behaviors that harm the rights of consumers and go against the law. Regardless of the size or status of the business—whether a local mom and pop shop or a national corporation—it can be sued if a consumer’s rights have been violated.
If you or a loved one have been a victim of unfair or fraudulent business practices, Attorney Joseph P. Doyle is here to help. Our Schaumburg unfair business practice attorneys have recovered monetary rewards on behalf of consumers throughout Illinois. We will fight for you to help you obtain the justice and compensation you deserve.
Unfair Business Practice Cases We Handle
At Attorney Joseph P. Doyle, our Schaumburg unfair business practice lawyers handle cases on behalf of individuals who have been harmed by unlawful and/or unethical actions of a business. We are also able to handle larger, class action lawsuits if multiple people come forward with claims regarding the same company or incident.
The types of unfair business practice cases we handle include:
- Attempts to deceive customers
- Debt collection harassment or abuse
- False advertising
- Hidden fees, false charges, or overcharges
- Predatory lending
- Robocalling and telemarketing abuse
- Sending junk faxes or spam texts
- Unauthorized electronic payments
We Stop Unfair Business Practices
If you believe you have been defrauded or a local business is defrauding consumers or is engaged in other types of unfair business practices, we may be able to help. Our Schaumburg unfair business practice lawyers are not afraid to go up against any business regardless of size, influence, or fame. We work exclusively for consumers, never for a business’s interests.
Our legal team provides:
- Compassion. We understand that legal matters can take a toll on your physical and mental wellbeing. Not only are we here to be your legal guide, but we are also happy to provide any support within our means to help you get through your case. We treat our clients like family.
- Experience. We have handled thousands of cases at our firm. Our legal team understands state and federal business law and how it can be applied to your case.
- Honesty. We are here to provide upfront guidance and updates, even if it is something you may not want to hear. We want you to have all the facts so you can move forward with confidence.
- Litigation. Many lawyers don't want to go through the trouble of litigating a case, so they rush the results. We slow the process down in order to get larger settlements, even if going to trial is necessary.
- Transparency. You will never be kept in the dark about the details of your case and potential outcomes.
We are here for you. Discuss your case with our legal team as soon as possible to learn more about how you can pursue the just compensation you deserve.
Schedule a free consultation with our experienced Schaumburg legal team by calling (312) 957-8077 today.